Each year, Webster & Garner is pleased to offer you an opportunity to "PreBuy" or "Price Cap" your propane for the heating season. Both Price Protection Plans offer you savings on your heating costs--you choose one plan that best fits your needs. This heating season, enrollment for either plan ends on September 15, 2016.
Please visit this page again between August 1st and September 15th to sign up online for PreBuy or Price Cap.
Customers who own their own tank and wish to participate should call the office instead of completing their PreBuy transaction online.
1) PreBuy Plan: This program allows you to pre-purchase propane from August 1st to September 15th by paying up front. The minimum prebuy quantity is 500 gallons. Deliveries for pre-purchase plan end April 30, 2017. After April 30, 2017 any excess prebuy dollar credit remaining on your account will carry over to the next heating season or the credit will be refunded at your request. Pay for your propane needs now and save all season!
2) Price Cap Plan: This plan guarantees that your price will not exceed $.20 (plus tax) over the prebuy price through April 30, 2017. If the market price rises above the cap price, you would not pay the higher price. If the market price of propane drops below the cap price, you pay the lower market price. Pay as you go—you are billed per gallon when you take a propane delivery. Price Cap Plan enrollment fee is $50.00 ($45.00 if you sign up online).
If you have any questions about either plan, please use the Contact form, visit our office or call 810-686-9171 to learn more or sign up. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you in the future.
Todd L. Fuller
Owner & President
1) Delivery minimum is 200 gallons. Final delivery for remaining prebuy gallons in the spring must meet the 200 gallon minimum delivery.
2) Participation in either Price Protection Plan does not change your current delivery status. If you currently call to order propane, you should continue to call for deliveries in the future.
3) Call customers should order propane when your propane tank gauge is no lower than 20%. A $100.00 outage fee will be charged to Call customers who are out of propane.
RACING FUELPROPANEPROPANE CYLINDER EXCHANGEHOME HEATING OILDEFBULK FUELSBULK LUBRICANTSCURRENT PRICING
NEW CUSTOMER APPLICATIONDELIVERY REQUESTSCOMMERCIAL CREDIT APPLICATIONREQUEST EMAIL STATEMENTSREQUEST AN ID
Copyright 2013 All Rights ReservedDesign by The Office Place